Friday, September 9, 2016

Wet Mornings

It has been a wet and rainy past couple of mornings over here. It's a good thing that I'm on a short rehab from running for the moment or it would have definitely disrupted my running plans. Not have a race to train for also makes me kinda lazy to wake up and lace up.

The plus side of the morning rains is the yearly haze hasn't been showing itself and I'm hoping it stays that way. The skies have been nice and clear after the morning rains unlike the past few years where there would be a blanket of haze enveloping the country. 

The only downside to this rainy and cold weather is I'm feeling absolutely lazy at work and having to look through this br12 flyer project is taking loads of effort. Maybe I'll go grab lunch and some ideas will come up then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on ANYTHING GOES!