Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Unbelievable

Gosh, would you believe I'm actually free the whole afternoon? This hasn't happened in long time and I'm going to enjoy it while I can :) But it feels so strange having so much free time on my hands and not knowing what to do with it. In fact, it feels sinful even ... hehehe ...

It's been a pretty cold and nice morning, had a quick presentation to do this morning for a client, then picked up my other half for an early lunch of chicken rice at our favourite Chinese restaurant across the road from where we stay and headed back to the office to find absolutely no work whatsoever waiting for me :) I could really get used to this but I'm sure this is not gonna last for long cos I know there's a new project coming in next week from this new account we just secured from the Banking sector and I'm sure it's gonna give me sleepless nites once we start working on it. But then, that's a story for another day.

I really have no idea what to do after posting this. If I was the kind who bums off, I'd head home and spend time with my beloved but then I'd feel guilty about bumming off (bet my good buddy would be rolling on the floor in laughter about my bumming off statement ... hehehe). Well, that's it from me for now, time to go get bored!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Nick, I envy you! Enjoy your "free" afternoon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right...i am amazed! besides i though you always bummed off work...haha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on ANYTHING GOES!