Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Yawnnnnnn ...

It's 3 am and I'm still working on this freaking annual report! Man, I'm definitely gonna be feeling zombie like later today and that's not gonna help my already busy day ahead. On top of this already delayed AR, all my other clients decide to want to get some urgent stuff done, and all at the same time at that! I honestly think they secretly conspire somewhere to make life for us in the advertising industry feel like hell on earth! Gee, I'm a grouch when I lack sleep, then again, I'm always a grouch ... hehehe ...

My other half's fast asleep and I just feel like dumping this work and joining her. I'll just make up some 'aliens ate your annual report draft' or something for the client tomorrow :) Okay, time to hit the sack. Good nite folks or is that a good morning?

2 comments:

  1. You deleted my wise words...that's not wise...tsk tsk tsk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nick, OMG!! I know exactly what you're talking about!!! I was finishing up the translation for my last AR and I kept on being interrupted by so-called urgent stuff!!! It was difficult to put off the AR and do these other side stuff, and then get your mind back to the AR...Am glad I'm finally done with my AR!! Am rewarding myself with a nice long massage today :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on ANYTHING GOES!