Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Busy As A Bee ...

Wow, it's been almost 3 days since I last posted anything. And that's a record of sorts for me ... LOL! And it's not by choice that I haven't been blogging. I've been so swamped with work that I didn't really have the time to sit and post anything at all. But I did manage to check and leave some comments on my blog buddies pages though. I don't think I could have stayed entirely away from blogging for so long ... LOL!

Now that I actually got some free time to blog, I don't have anything worthwhile to put down here. I was seething with rage from a work incident earlier but have calmed down already. I'm not going to repeat what happened here, you can always check it out at Spiff's blog cos I raved, fumed, ranted and screamed it out there ... hehehe ...

It rained cows and donkeys earlier today and the weather out there is just great for running. And speaking of running, I haven't been doing much of that lately. I feel real guilty about it. You guys who've been reading my blog for quite sometime now would know that I love running. Unfortunately, since way before my good buddy's wedding I've making all sorts of silly excuses to not run. I think I've been lacking motivation. It wasn't until a few days back, my wife went ...

'Bulat, when you going to start running again?'

Damn, when she starts calling me bulat (for those not from Malaysia, bulat literally means round and you can guess which part of my anatomy she was referring too ... LOL), that really means it's time to put on those dusty running shoes again. And if that's not motivation enough, I don't know what is. So, I'm gonna head home later and get out my running gear and start running again. I know I'm gonna ache tomorrow, thats for sure.


I've also got to start dieting again. Been eating a little way too much rice for my own good. Gotta start looking trim and proper for that Christmas dance now right? Can't have the wife looking all gorgeous and beautiful with me looking like a fat slob on the dance floor now right? LOL! And the weather's just too lovely not to be running. Well, after my run, I guess I could get down to finding out just what the heck a memory foam mattress is? I just got this new assignment to do about memory foam mattress and this is the first time I've heard of memory foam mattresses. Maybe it remembers your sleeping positions ... LOL! Catch you later folks.

14 comments:

  1. Good luck on the diet! I'm on one too! I'm on The Abs Diet; "a 6 week plan to flatten your stomach and keep you lean for life" (according to the book). Hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. There will always be hurdles along the way, if you fall, get up and start all over again:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, that the pair of shoes CH and I want to buy!! Too bad we can't get it here in Asia. We're hoping that they are made in Vietnam andmaybe can find some :-)

    You can always go on the banana diet. Replace one or 2 meals daily with a couple of bananas. They're filling and nutritious, and great for detox too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ratu Syura, Thanx, I'm going to need all the luck I can get. The thing is, last night wifey cooked this mouth watering chicken vindaloo dish for dinner, how to go on diet like that ... LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweetiepie, the amount of times I fell and got up cannot be counted already. But as long as I still have the drive to run, then I guess I'm pretty okay. Just lazy at times ... LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. BT, yeah, that shoes is a dream isn't it. I'm not too fond of banana, but maybe I'll try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. speaking from the other side of the room...how do i gain the extra kilos?...seriously.

    btw, cool shoes...i can imagine how comfortable 'Mr.Toes' would feel in it...:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Carol, gain weight? you're the first person I know who actually wants to gain weight ... LOL! Just sit back, watch TV and pigged out and you're sure to gain a kilo in one day's time, like me ... LOL!

    Yeah, those shoes are cool, wish I could find them here though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool, you're into running. I used to run a long time ago but gave it up. Your post just inspired me to start again :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Andy, I'm glad my post inspired you to run :) Let me know how it works out buddy ...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like you got that new pair of shoes you wished for LOL

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bud, you dirty little stingy louse of a Genie King, I know where you live, ok? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Haha you are funny...thanks for dropping by and commenting *smile*

    www.mamapumpkin.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Big Pumpkin, me funny? No la, I'm just a little insane that's all ... LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on ANYTHING GOES!