Monday, November 10, 2008

A, B, C ...

Monday, what can I say about Monday that I haven't already said in the past couple of million postings that I did on Monday. So I'm just going to refrain from giving Monday anymore coverage over here cos I have this nagging suspicion that Monday perversely enjoys hearing about how it's ruined my day every single week!

So today I'm going to do something absolutely different and actually do a tag. I've done tags before and no, they're not one of my favourite things to do and I usually sit on them until they grow moss all over but today, I'm actually going to do a tag that was only recently given to me, like 3 days ago and that's miracle of sorts for me.

And even better, I'm going to get straight to the point and not even be my long winded self today. Here's goes. This one is from Rose and it's about the alphabet. I'm not very good with my alphabets so bear with me while I figure this one out ... LOL! Hmmm, lets see, what comes after C?

A. Attached or single? Hmmm, tough question, let me check ... Honey, am I attached or single, ah? LOL!

B. Best friend? Only two and they know who they are. Well, at least I hope so :D

C. Cake or pie? Pie, chicken pie to be more specific!

D. Day of choice? Friday cos the next day is the weekend.

E. Essential item? My cell phone, never leave home without it.

F. Favorite color? Currently lime green.

G. Gummy bears or worms? Urmmm, don't I get to chose something more manly?

H. Hometown? Kuala Lumpur, but my two buddies would swear that I was born in the Zoo with the chimps ... LOL!

I. Favorite indulgence? Hmmm, my packet of Mamee Mee (ready to eat noodle snack)... hehehe ...

J. January or July? Why so biased? What about March? The month I was born ...

K. Kids? Yes, two boys.

L. Life isn’t complete without? At the sound of sounding corny ... well, wifey of course :D

M. Marriage date? That's on a need to know basis that even Mr. Bond himself doesn't know ... LOL!

N. Number of magazine subscriptions: Not a single one. Too cheapskate to subscribe. I just borrow them and never return any ... hahaha ...

O. Oranges or apples? Apples especially the green ones.

P. Phobias? Spiders, cockroaches, centipedes, beetles and a whole list more that's designated creepy crawlies!

Q. Quotes? ??? Don't make me come there and smack you!

R. Reasons to smile? You asking me this on a MONDAY?

S. Season of choice? What choice? It's hot all year round in this parts. But I would have to say winter :D

T. Tag 5 people. Nessa, Marzie, Adrian, Sweet-Girlicious and Emelda.

U. Unknown fact about me? I'm long winded. Wait, that's not unknown at all ... LOL!

V. Vegetable? Snow peas. Is that in the vegetable category?

W. Worst habit? The worlds number one reigning procrastinator!

X. X-ray or ultrasound? X-ray of course, sounds so much cooler :D

Y. Your favorite foods? Anything to do with chicken in it.

Z. Zodiac sign? Pisces

a-b-c-d-e-f-g,
h-i-j-k-lmnop,
q-r-s, t-u-v,
w-x, y and z,
Now I know my ABC's
Next time won't you sing with me?

See, that wasn't so long winded now was it? :D
.

20 comments:

  1. Arsenal 2 Manure 1. Hehehehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gallivanter - Woohoo, finally those bums actually won. I was begining to give up hope on them! But the last few minutes with Manure, I mean MU (LOL!) scoring and then getting 6 whole minutes of added time was nerve racking for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am the queen of procrastination! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh tagged me again it seems he he!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will surely do this one Nick, as usual u just had to give me all the "interesting" ones eh? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. But of coz must give me some time, busy busy la me!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha..i'm also in?ok i'll do it when i feel free..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. Monica - LOL! I thought I was the only procrastinator around!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Marzie - Thanks for being a sport. Tak kan I nak give you the easy ones pulak ... LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Marzie - No worries. Take your time. I know you're busy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet-Girlicious - Yup, you're in too :D No worries, take your time.

    ReplyDelete
  12. hahaa...i wanted to comment from A-z, but guess have to shorten my comment lah..
    Your fact about you scared with all those creepy crawlies make me laugh just now..jeezzz..nick, you can just step on that creatures la...LOL!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kadus Mama - That would have been a long comment ... LOL!

    Geli la to step on them. I'm really freaked out by creepy crawlies ... hehehe ...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well even though there were essentially 26 questions I think that is definitely the shortest post I've ever read. Being a fellow Pisces I could relate to a lot of these especially being a procrastinator :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yeah, we Pisceans are the same all over the world ... LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nick, Have I told you how much I hate mondays? ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cidao - Oh yes you have pal, many a times ... hehehe ... I guess we both really detest Monday ... LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Nick! I feel like doing this tag tonight he he... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Marzie - Cool, I'll be looking forward to reading it :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on ANYTHING GOES!