Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Simply Outclassed!

Remember I mentioned my boss went for a vacation and left me with a new assistant last week? I'm sure most of you would by now know that she's really a cute little dog and not some blond bombshell in a short mini skirt ... LOL! Not that I have a thing for blond bombshells, mind you.

My boss, who has since returned from his vacation, decided to leave his dog in the office cos at least there would be someone to look after her during the day time to feed her and stuff like that. He actually asked me if I was willing to take her home and look after her for a few days. Well, with no disrespect to him, I politely said no cos I really didn't want a dog that was not used to me who would be barking all night long. I'm sure the neighbors wouldn't take too kindly to a barking dog.

But to my surprised, the little fellow was so well behaved and so darned quiet that I hardly heard her bark at all, not a sound, not even a whimper. All she did was follow me around the office and when I sat down to do my work on those apidexin reviews I had, she would lay by my side and sleep. The moment I stood up, she would get up and follow me around obediently that I kinda grew to like her. Well, she's pretty darned cute to begin with anyway.

I told wifey about her and she asked me to take a picture and send it to her and I did. The moment wifey got the picture, she fell in love with the dog and asked me to bring her home so she could play with her. I was reluctant but told her to wait until my boss came back and I'll ask him if it was alright.

Well, my boss was more than happy to let his dog go back with me for the week. Most of the time, when he was home the dog would be locked in the bathroom cos his little boy had an allergy to fur and he felt sorry for the dog cos she was always alone. He said it would be good for the dog to have someone to play with. He even said, I could take her home whenever I wanted to, it would be like a vacation for the dog ... hahaha!

So yesterday I took her home and the moment wifey heard my car, she was peeking out the window excitedly waiting for me to bring her in. Even the dog was excited cos the moment I let her out of the cage, she was running around excitedly (albeit soundlessly) all over the place smelling and sniffing at anything and everything. The boys were just as excited as the little dog ... LOL!

Wifey thought she was more adorable in real life than in a picture and was instantly taken in with her. She totally forgot about me and was molly coddling the little tyke all night long ... I was totally outclassed by a dog ... LOL! I don't blame her, the little girl really is adorable and seeing as how everyone at home was new to her, she just couldn't sit still all night. Well, at least until the boys went up to bed, only then did she stop her running around and sat quietly with wifey and me to watch TV.

And she really is a well behaved little girl. We let her run loose in our bedroom at night while we slept and she didn't even make a sound to disturb us. She just quietly lay down beside the bed and snoozed off to sleep. I was afraid that I'd step on her in the middle of the night when I needed to pee. I don't want to have to be calling my boss and telling him I smashed his little dog! LOL!

.

68 comments:

  1. Who wouldn't fall in love with this adorable little one.

    If only I live near you Nick, I would certainly requested you to ask your boss to 'lend' this cutey to me for a week. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aiyoooooo so cute la and so fluffy, I like this doggie! Maybe u can ask ur boss if u could keep him for good he he! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carol - LOL! Yeah, then maybe we all can just pass the dog around for a week ... I'm sure she'll be more than thrilled to have loads of people fawning over her :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marzie - LOL! I think his wife will kill him la if he gave the dog to me permanently ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh boyyyyyyyyyyy.. she so darn cute! If you boss dun want her anymore.. give her to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... i'll give her a garden to run and a Piper as a boyfren :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. she does look a lot like Piper... they would make great lovers.. urm... friends.. mates.. hahahhahaa..
    tell ur boss to give to u laa.. if u have this girly with u in the house.. u'll never have a Bikin Panas moment for a very long time :D you look at her and all your worries will go away... Dogs are petrified of toilets. Kesiannyaa... Give to me laaa.. give her to me...

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww she's such a cute dog with cute eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwwww, wut a cutie. *giggles. Wah kesian oh kena kurung. XD

    Well behaved dog XD

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG!!!!! NICK!!!!! The dog is sooooooooo adorableee!!!!! Have u give her name yet?? hehehe I have the feeling your boss will give her to you soon..wanna bet?

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is such an adorable little creature...especially those big eyes. Why can't your boss' family take care of her? Wah...make use of employee to look after one's dog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This boss isn't like the one in The Devil Wears Prada ah? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww.. what a cute Shih Szu. She looks exactly like my dog, Peanut. Well.. my former dog lah. I didn't took the shared custody when I broke up with my ex so he got her. lol

    I have a feeling that dog's gonna be yours lah, Nick. *hee*

    ReplyDelete
  13. urm... soon you'll find that u can't part with this lil cute face and she'll earn her place on your bed with Mrs Spiff.. hahahhahahaa.. it happens all the time :D
    hopefully she'll be yours one very fine day :)
    urm.. if u dun want her.. courier her to me..

    ReplyDelete
  14. i keep coming back to this post to just look at her face... hahahhahahahaa.. giler la seh!

    ReplyDelete
  15. with a cute face like that, and well-behaved, anybody would fall in love with her..

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anny - If my boss doesn't want her, you'll have to fight with wifey to get her la. Wifey is in love with the little girl la ... hehehe ...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anny - You just might have a point there la. I haven't had a bikin panas moment for quite a while since she came ... hehehe ...

    I'm sure Piper will get along well with her :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. Soulie - She is, isn't she :D Even I'm getting captivated by her already ...

    ReplyDelete
  19. Maslight - Yeah, really kesian. At least over here she roams around freely :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. Kadusmama - LOL! Well, I wouldn't be complaining if he did :D Wifey has taken to calling her Pebbles :D

    ReplyDelete
  21. Mei Teng - I suppose he trusts his staff more than his family ... LOL!

    Actually he never did ask any of us to look after the dog, I just did it voluntarily.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Mei Teng - No la, he's more of a friend than a boss ...

    ReplyDelete
  23. Cindy - You should have sued for custody ... LOL!

    You think she's gonna be mine soon? Well, I hope so too ... hehehe ...

    ReplyDelete
  24. Anny - Actually I'm already liking her. Wifey adores her already. Hopefully I don't get kicked off the bed by her ... hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Anny - LOL! Don't worry, I keep coming back to my post just to look at her face too ...

    ReplyDelete
  26. Mama Mia - She really is so well behaved. Never bark, never give problems and toilet trained some more :D

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow! What a lovely dog!Pity it's not yours. Just came across your blog by accident and enjoyed reading yr doggy story.

    ReplyDelete
  28. i'm here again to look at Pebbles face... gimme gimme... errr.. pinjam for one day la.. err.. how old is she by the way.. her color is lighter.. im assuming she's still a puppy

    ReplyDelete
  29. awwwww!! she's so cute Nick! esp her eyes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Zen - First of all, thanks for stumbling across my blog :D

    Well, I'm working my way on trying to make her mine ... LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Anny - She's about 4 years dog life ... My boss said that when he first got her, she was so tiny ... :D

    ReplyDelete
  32. Monica - She is, she is. I'm getting attached to her already ... she follows me everywhere around the house, worse than my shadow la ... hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  33. The dog is really adorable. What an obedient dog too!

    ReplyDelete
  34. i m stopping by to look at Pebbles again :) hehehehe.. 4 tahun dah? wah... Piper is 5.. so they make a good pair actually.. give her to me laaaaa.. pinjam sebentor :D

    ReplyDelete
  35. she knows u adore her.. so she follows you around. She's tagged u... you are now officially her pet :D

    ReplyDelete
  36. Hey Bud!! Mighty fine looking pup you got there! Should try to convince your bas that its in better hands with you and the family!! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  37. OMG!! OMG!! she's so cute!! that's the cutest shih-tzu i've ever seen! :) and she's so well behaved!!

    ReplyDelete
  38. i fell in love wt her too!! can i play wt her? :)

    ReplyDelete
  39. Aiyo, sooo cute! Your boss will have to pry it off your wife's grip!

    ReplyDelete
  40. WAHH! SO CUTE!!!!! Can I hug her?!?! So pitiful lah keep in the bathroom only..aiyoo...

    ReplyDelete
  41. THE CUTEST PUPPYDOG EVER! :) awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.. i want one tooo now! such a sweetheart.

    thank you for sharing!

    Ingrid

    ReplyDelete
  42. Rose - She is and I think she's the most obedient dog in the entire universe ... hehehe ...

    ReplyDelete
  43. Anny - LOL! I'm sure she and Piper would have a blast but Piper in Ipoh la and Pebbles in KL la ... How to lend you la ... hehehe ...

    ReplyDelete
  44. Anny - I'm her pet? LOL! You could be right la ... hehehe ...

    ReplyDelete
  45. Adrian - Oh, I'm trying, trust me buddy, I'm trying ... hehehe ...

    ReplyDelete
  46. Jean - OMG! OMG was my exact words too the first time I saw her ... LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Jean - I'm sure she'd love to have more people fawn over her :D

    ReplyDelete
  48. BT - He's going to have to pry it out of my hands! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Jen - No choice la my boss. His son is kinda allergic to the fur that's why she's locked in the bathroom most of them time.

    But she is a cutey :D

    ReplyDelete
  50. Ingrid - First of all, welcome to my blog :D

    She is the cutest puppy ever :D

    ReplyDelete
  51. urmmm.. Piper is in KL.. u take Pebbles and meet up with Piper laa.. he would sure love to have a gf :D Piper & Pebbles.. hmm.. tat kinda rhymes..

    btw.. i m dropping by to see her muka again :D

    ReplyDelete
  52. Anny - First you must let me convince my boss to give the dog to me la ... LOL!

    You should check that Spiff fellows blog, got more pictures of her muka :D

    ReplyDelete
  53. She's the cutest puppy ever... I agree. Your boss has to give you that little princess right now!

    ReplyDelete
  54. hey nick... how r u.. have being not here for a while .. sorry.. yeah that's really a little cute dog.. LOL.. now u got new experience with that silent quiet dog.. LOL

    just let u know.. I just changing the face of blog.. have time to visit..

    Fyzals Territory

    ReplyDelete
  55. Wah wah wah, you all planning blind dates for the 2Ps already ah? Hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  56. Piper is bored at home and he doesn't like the chihuahua next door.. hehehhehee... i m sure if he sees Pebbles.. he will swooon and be like Spiffy *LOL*

    ReplyDelete
  57. Cidao - Yes, he has too or else I'll create a big huge ruckus in the office ... LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  58. Fyzal - Good to see you here :D You changed your blog layout? Cool, I'll come see in a bit :D

    ReplyDelete
  59. Rozella - Hahaha ... blind date for dogs ... that's a good one :D But I'm sure they would have a blast ... hehehe ...

    ReplyDelete
  60. Anny - I'm not surprised Piper doesn't like her. I don't like chihuahuas too ... LOL!

    I'm sure he'll swoon alright ... hehehe ... And who says I'm swooning over Pebbles? Welllll, maybe a little ... hehehe ...

    ReplyDelete
  61. Nessa - Huge and absolutely adorable la :D When she gives you that puppy dog eyes, can pengsan one ... LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  62. its puppy love eh? *LOL* i bet ur smiling now.. even when ur talking about her..

    ReplyDelete
  63. Anny - Puppy love, what an apt term ... LOL!

    Yes, yes, I'm smiling now and watching her play with her greenies :D

    ReplyDelete
  64. arggggggg.. i want her i want her!!! Give it to meeeeeeeeeeeeeee...:) heheheheheheh

    ReplyDelete
  65. Emelda - LOL! You're going to have to fight with my wife for her ...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on ANYTHING GOES!