Thursday, September 13, 2012

Stressssssss ...

It's been a very tough week for me, work wise. A lot of issues have been happening in the office and I've been feeling the strain of it quite a bit. The entire week has seen me working till late in the mornings, trying to sort out one screw up after another and it feels like my life span has been shortened by at least an entire year.

I suppose I'll just have to suck it up and live with it. Life isn't a bed of roses and work issues are always there. I'll just do the best I can and if that is not enough, then so be it! Right now I've got my plate full with loads of stuff to do and I'm just going to start doing them one at at time starting with this job on gaskets that I need to look into for next week.

At least the weekend is almost here and I can take my stress to the roads and pound them away with some long distanced running. That always works :D

2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment on ANYTHING GOES!