Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Live Excitement!

Gosh, I hardly visit my own blog these days, so you all can't blame me if I don't visit your blogs too ... LOL!

I used to be a pretty hardcore blogger. I could write or complain about something every single day and not run out of things to say. In fact I even had about 5 blogs running at one time. How I updated them everyday, god alone knows.

Well, life has been pretty busy for me. Work and my passion for running takes up almost my entire day. In fact, if I didn't have the occasional research to do about things such as hagerty silver polish at wwbw I would completely shut this blog down.

On the bright side, I had my 15 minutes of fame this morning on live national TV on the NTV7 Breakfast show speaking about my favourite passion (besides the wife :D) which is running. It was a once in a life time experience for me. I was totally freaked out before having to step onto the set that I was afraid I would freeze up on live national TV ... hahaha ...


I was sweating cold sweat the entire time while waiting to be called. I felt like running out of the studios and going home. But in the end, I enjoyed being on the show and have my turn in the spotlight for 15 minutes speaking about what I love, which is running.

The moment the show was over, I received a text from the wife saying that I did good which brought a huge smile to my face. Well, after the two hosts decided to divert from the earlier planned questionnaires, it was a wonder I could actually answer them properly without looking like an idiot!


And that folks is enough excitement for one day!

12 comments:

  1. How come you never warn us earlier so we can watch it too! Aisey. *femes*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yabah, nda kestau awal awal. Saya mo minta autograph! XD And +1 on I don't seldom/don't blog becoz of the new passion hehe. Terlampau bz running sampai blog terabandon. Kesian my blog. I still visit some blog but not as often o. XD

    @Lina, Nick scared he might run out of the studio. Itu kali tu kan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry I've abandoned my blog too ... hahaha! I was really about to run out of the studio la ... LOL!

      Delete
  3. WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! You are on teeeeeeeveeeeeeeee... Now you are femes... and and can i habe your autograph please?? hehhehehee.. But now everyone knows how you look like... Habislaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

    Why you never tell us all that you are gonna be on teeeeveeeeeeeeeeeee... haiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Annyboo, you think I want you all to watch me embarrass myself on live TV, ah? Hahaha!

      Can, for you no problem. The next time we have coffee, bring a pen and paper ... hahaha!

      Delete
  4. Wowwwww you were on TV! congrats! Spiffy is femes now. Did pebble try to lick you on tv? Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aiya... just don't inform la you're gonna appear on TV! Otherwise, surely wake up early to watch ha ha! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on ANYTHING GOES!