Friday, April 24, 2015

Weekend Crazies ...

The weekend is almost upon us and I simply live for weekends. While most people would relish sleeping in on weekends, me on the other hand wake up at an ungodly hour of 4am to get ready my weekend marathon training session with my running group.

The Gold Coast Airport Marathon is drawing nearer and the training plan has moved past its halfway mark which leaves no time for slacking off if I want to achieve some semblance of a good race in Australia. There are days when I question my sanity at having to wake up so damn early on the weekends. But there is no easy way out for anything in life.

So, I'd better look into that DiMarzio pick ups quickly tonight when I get home and then call it an early night. The bright side is I can still squeeze in an afternoon nap once all the running and house chores are done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on ANYTHING GOES!