Tuesday, January 10, 2017

2017

The new year is upon us and after a nice week long holiday back at the wife's kampung in Kota Kinabalu, it's time to start getting back into the groove of work. The racing season is also about to get into full swing work wise which will see me pretty busy with work.

On top of all that, I'm in full marathon training mode for my March marathon and coupled with work and family, I'm going to have to make the most of the time I have. Sometimes I think there really isn't enough hours in the day to get everything done but I guess I really do need to find sometime to look into this wwwguitarcenter.com website soon.

Happy new year to all of you and hope it's a much better year than last year!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on ANYTHING GOES!