Friday, May 12, 2017

Fast Forward!

The days, months and years are moving a long pretty fast these days. I can't believe it's already almost Mid-May. I really can't remember the days moving this fast a few years back.

Back then, time seemed to be on stand still and the day would seem like it would never end. I'm not really complaining but with the times moving along so fast, I'm getting a lot older even faster ... sigh! There are days when I wish life had a pause button of maybe a slo-mo button.

I hardly have enough time to get all the things I want done in just the 24 hours we're given. I guess I shouldn't be complaining. There is a bring side to time moving so fast, the weekends come along all that much faster giving me a lot more time to check out that roland keyboard at guitarcenter.com that I've been meaning to for quite some time now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on ANYTHING GOES!