Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Back To Work Again.

Well, it's back to work again after a whole week off for the Chinese New Year holidays. Not that I did get any rest cos I did loads of household re-decorating all week, which was actually pretty fun and surprisingly I really did enjoy doing it, though the next day my body felt like it was trampled by a herd of ravaging wild elephants! But it was worth it though :) Still haven't really gotten into the groove for work yet though I do already have my hands full with some new advertising projects ... oh well, just have to push on with work (thats what pays the bills anyway) and look forward for the next holiday which for the life of me I don't know when. Sad news is my fav footie team Arsenal lost to Chelsea on Sunday :( Good news is things look much brighter for me since the dawn of the Chinese New Year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on ANYTHING GOES!