Monday, March 5, 2007

Bittersweet!

Howdy people. Been a pretty bittersweet weekend for me. Bitter cos I had to fork out lots of money to fix my car. The blooming clutch plate gave gave way on Friday :( Sweet cos it was the weekend :) Didn't really do much this weekend except mess around with my tools fixing up some stuff around the house. Mind you, I'm no handyman, I could screw up fixing a light bulb but of late, I've been doing some research and am getting much better at this handyman stuff. The love of my life (who used to have completely NO faith whatsoever in my abilities) thinks I'm not doing too badly with with this handyman stuff nowadays :) That's a plus in my books :) Well, I'm off to start my workday for the week, here's hoping it's a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on ANYTHING GOES!