Friday, March 23, 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy ...

It's been ages since I last wrote anything here and well, nothing really much has happened since then. Work has kept me busy for the most part of last week. Besides that I'm just plain lazy to log on and update my blog. Mostly I get home from work, have dinner and watch some TV with my sweetheart, then it's off to bed we go :) Life so far is pretty okay. Formula 1 is back so at least that's something. The next race is in Sepang, Malaysia where I live. I'll catch it live on TV as usual though I sure would love to head down to the tracks at Sepang and see it with my own eyes but alas, the price of tickets are way beyond my means :( I'm a McLaren fan by the way and my sweethearts a Ferrari fan so you can picture us lugging it out on race day ... hehehe ... Well, I'm gonna head off for lunch now. If I'm not my lazy self, I'll write a few words over the weekend. Only 5 hours or so to go till work ends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on ANYTHING GOES!