Monday, April 30, 2007

Feels Just Like a Friday ...

It's only 1pm and my day has been a hectic one. Just managed to get all my work done and atleast I'm going to be a little bit more free this afternoon. The best thing is, it feels like a Friday today cos tomorrow and the day after is a public holiday here .. horrraaayyy :) And furthermore, when I get back to work on Thursday, I get a new assistant to help me out with my loads of piled up work, now that is gonna make my life a whole lot easier :) You won't be hearing me complaining about too much work for a long time (I hope).

That's all from me for now, gotta go and pick my sweetheart up and go do some banking stuff and maybe grab some lunch with her. Since the next 2 days the banks are closed, we gotta get this done today. You all have a nice day, k?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on ANYTHING GOES!