Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Whoa, I'm Free ...

I actually have some free time on my hands, which is extremely rare and what do I do with it? I get online and blog about it ... hehehe ... I'm sure there are much more important things I could be doing with this free time but for the life of me, I can't figure out what :) Well, it feels nice having some free time for a change instead of me always complaining about the amount of work I have. Talking about work, the candidates I mentioned in my earlier post which was shortlisted to be given a position in my office decided to turn it down ... hrrruummppphhh ! People nowadays can really be so choosy about jobs. I remember in my time, when I was first looking for a job, I took whatever that was offered to me, no qualms about how much they paid me, which was actually chicken feed, but I was just thankful that someone actually wanted to hire me. Well, I worked hard and am happy with what and where I am today (well, not entirely, could be much better, but who's complaining) unlike the job seekers nowadays who graduate right out of college and actually have the cheek, with no experience whatsoever, to actually ask for more salary that I get! Gee, I seem to be the perennial complainer (is there such a word?), complaining about this and that and everything under the sun. I really got to stop complaining so much or people are gonna call me an old grouch ... hehehehe. Well, I'd best post this now cos I need to go and pick up my sweetheart and we gotta go do some personal official stuff with a certain government department here. Hope it doesn't take too long ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on ANYTHING GOES!