Saturday, May 12, 2007

Stray Kitties Up For Adoption ...

My good buddy has this bunch of kittens (pictured left) taking up shelter in his (of all places) dog house (he doesn't really own a dog btw). Those kittens have been driving him nuts and being the kind soul that he is, he just can't find it in his heart to get rid of them. So he's putting them for adoption ... hehehe ... Well, I'm no animal lover, and after stepping on their poo when I was at his house this afternoon, it really didn't endear me to them at all, cute as they may seem. Felt like making 'catsup' (pun intended) out of them ... hehehe ... just kidding. Anyway want few noisy kittens, then drop him a line. Check his story on the history of these so called 'intruders' in his blog First Time Dad

2 comments:

  1. Cool dude...the pics look great...i hope that some kind soul will at least give me an idea what to do with the cats...besides cat"sup"...man they're driving me nuts...there are four of them and the garden is a minefield...as you found out today...hehehe...
    Okay gotta go...daughter is getting antsy with the maid...ad i'm getting sleepy...yes i didn't have my usual afternnon nap bacuse a certain good buddy of mine decided to cash in on numerous rain checks he owes...hint hint...
    Ciao!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on ANYTHING GOES!