Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I Send An S.O.S To The World ...

I'm a little bored in the office right now. Not that I don't have any work, mind you. I just don't have the mood to work. I had a pretty heavy lunch just now when I went home to send my younger boy to school. After sending him, I went and packed some food from the shop for both wifey and myself. I think I ate a little too much rice and stuff that I'm feeling bloated and downright sleepy right now. Hence the no mood to work.

But that doesn't mean I don't have the mood to blog ... LOL! Well, actually my work isn't all that urgent and can be complete in no time tomorrow. Barring any unforeseen circumstances like the PC completing crashing on me, a power failure (god forbid!) or a total eclipse of the sun or something, putting off my work till tomorrow shouldn't cause too much of a problem ... hehehe ...

And since I'm blogging anyway, I thought I'd do this meme, yes, I'm actually doing another meme so soon after the most embarrassing meme I just did a few days ago. I must be losing it! LOL! But all that aside, this meme is from Nessa of Mumblings and she tagged me with the message in a bottle meme. The first thing that came to mind when I saw the title of this meme was the song by The Police - message in a bottle. I'm a huge fan of the Police and Sting and I just had to do this tag even though it has nothing to do with them at all :D

The purpose of this tag is to write an inspirational message in the sand (then why it's a called a message in a bottle meme sure beats the hell out of me!). I'm suppose to write anything I like be it serious, inspirational and downright outrageous even. And knowing the kind of person that I am, you guys definitely know I can never really post anything too serious, message or otherwise. The day I get serious is the day crows will fly!

'Urmmm, but they already do fly, Nick!'

What? They do? Oh well, I'm always the last to know these things. Anyway, seeing as how I'm too lazy to actually think up any, I yahooed it and found a host of really interesting ones which made it difficult to choose so I just closed my eyes and picked one. It was the best I could do anyway. Besides, I really couldn't compete with all the other great and inspirational messages already out there on the sand.


And I'm going to be real nice to everyone today and not tag anyone with this meme cos I know a lot of you has been tagged and it would defeat the purpose to tag you twice, right? But if by some perverse logic you enjoy doing these meme's then by all means consider yourself tagged by me :D

As always the usual rules and regulations apply. Gee, makes it sound like a contract or something ... LOL!

The Rules
1. Compose a message to place in your virtual bottle
2. Right click and SAVE the blank graphic below
3. Use any graphic editing program to place your message
4. Post the Message in a Bottle meme and your creation on your blog along with these rules
5. Tag a minimum of 5 bloggers or as many as you like. Then, give them a buzz about the tag

So, if you happen to get tagged, head over to Mimi's and ADD your site to her master list and place your blog's name and URL in a comment HERE.


And that's all there is to it. Now that I've done this I think I'll go do that assignment I have on yoga dvd. Remind me to one day tell you guys about my experiment with yoga :D

17 comments:

  1. Oohhh.. you did Yoga too?!! So can you fit yourself into an aquarium?? *hee*

    I did Yoga for a while, but got lazy. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Hence the no mood to work" Oh, that's me right now :) Actually since I came to the office I haven't been like very enthusiastic :) I am feeling tired and looking forward to tomorrow as we have a public holiday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've already done this: http://sendmessageinabottle.blogspot.com/2008/03/message-203.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL... I wouldn't mind not knowing what I was doing if the money was good! :-P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cindy - Well, I tried yoga once and boy was it an experience ... LOL! I'll post about it one of these days :D

    And no la, I can't fit in an aquarium ... hehehe ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. La delirante - I haven't had the mood to work all week :D And we have a public holiday over here tomorrow as well ... woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cidao - Oh cool, I'll go check it out and see what your secret message is :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jillian - What? You mean they pay you for work over there? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tell me, can you do the funky yoga pose already? Like wrapping your legs at the back of the neck? ;P
    BTW, i have been trying to pose comment here since yesterday but i could not.Is it my connection or there was something wrong with blogspot??

    ReplyDelete
  10. So, what this thing about yoga??

    ReplyDelete
  11. Emelda - Urrmmm, I can't even touch my toes let alone funky yoga poses ... LOL! No la, I only tried it for one week and I'll post about it soon ... :D

    Hmmm, not sure la, could be connection cos I could comment on other blogspot sites. It must be okay now since you managed to post today, ya?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Rose - LOL! You'll have to wait for my next post to find out :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Alamak.. I have this tag to do too lah....

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hahaha Real good one Nick!! Happy Easter!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Rozella - Glad you found it humorous :D Happy Easter to you too ...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on ANYTHING GOES!