Monday, March 11, 2013

Damn You, Monday!

For those of you who been reading my blog since way back would know that Monday's and me just don't get along too well. Strangely enough though, the past few months has seen Monday behaving itself. I thought Monday and me finally buried the hatchet.

Alas, how sadly mistaken I've been. Monday just came back and me me squarely on the behind. I'm supposed to be delivering some jandy aqualink to a client today and everything was going nicely until I received a call from my supplier today saying that he hasn't even started my work yet.

Wow, a might fine time to be telling me this when I have to deliver the stuff today. I AM SO SCREWED! I want to scream at him but that's not going to solve anything. I'm going to have to go into overdrive and figure out how to sort this out and at least get some of the items my client need delivered by today.

But first, I've got to call my client to inform them the bad news which I'm seriously not looking forward too. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment on ANYTHING GOES!