Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Longing For Clear Blue Skies

The haze is still blanketing the country and it's been a long while since I've seen the blue skies. We're a country that's full of sunshine but lately the sun is having loads of trouble peeking through the haze. It's a yearly 'gift' from our neighbours who seem to think that we should thank them for the 11 months of good, clean air they apparently give us. It's so laughable I could cry.

Not only is the haze a health hazard, but it's disrupted my entire plan to get back to running after a two month injury layoff. The running has been sporadic at best, sneaking whatever mileage I can when the skies clear up for a little bit. A lot of races has been affected by the haze with lots of postponement or cancellations seen much to chagrin of disgruntled runners.

I guess the best thing to do now is to sit home and work on those bass strings tuning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on ANYTHING GOES!