Friday, March 9, 2007

The Weekend's Here:)

Phew, haven't really had any time to post anything the past week or so. Been pretty tied up with my work projects. Finally managed to get some time on my hands to type a few words. Life's been pretty dull the past week. Lots of disappointments, Arsenal totally not having any chance for any trophies this season :( To say I'm not bothered by it would be a lie, but I guess that's the way the cookie crumbles. Weather has been terribly scorching the past few days. It finally rained cats and dogs today but doesn't look like it helped much to cool things down. Here I am sweating away typing this (I'm one of those people too poor to have air conditioning). Definitely gonna take a bath after posting this, read a little, just got this Robert Ludlum book (first time reading his stuff) hopefully its good, then catch some sleep cos tomorrow I'm gonna be doing some handy work around the house and surprise my sweetheart when she gets back (she's away for some work business). God, I miss her!!! Well, that's all from me for today. Will (if I'm up to it) write more tomorrow. Happy weekend people :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on ANYTHING GOES!