Saturday, July 2, 2011

I Feel Good ...

Here I go again.

Woohoo, I have another run tomorrow :D I know, I know, I simply can't stop talking about running. And even though I have a blog specially for my running addiction, it sometimes, okay, all the time, spills over into this blog.

It's the NTV7 Feel Good Run tomorrow and though it's a short 7K distance I'm still eagerly looking forward to it. At least this time I can start the run with wifey cos this time, unlike the Standard Chartered KL Marathon, everyone starts in the same place. At least this is one run that hasn't been disrupted or postponed.

The run starts and ends at Sri Pentas in Bandar Utama and if you're passing that area tomorrow, do be careful of us runners running on the roads cos they're only partially closing the roads. Please try not to run us down ... LOL!

I'll be turning in early tonight right after I finish looking through this medical computer carts images someone sent me. I have to be up at the crack of dawn tomorrow so it's an early lights out for me.

I was actually intending to use my yellow running vest but was restricted by wifey cos she's afraid they might arrest me halfway through the run ... hahaha ... so a compromise was reached and I'll be using orange instead!
.

16 comments:

  1. Good luck in the run tomorrow!

    Orange is bright color. Bright is good. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol - Thanks :D I hope the cops not color blind and mistake my orange vest for a yellow one ... hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can wear an orange vest with a kuning reflector vest ma.. *LOL* hope they catch you on tv :D Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great run, Nick! More to come.....Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anny - Good idea la ... LOL! Catch me on TV takpe, don't catch me go lock up ... hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lina - It was a beautiful run :D I enjoyed it. You can read about it in my Happy Feet blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you enjoyced it Nick :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Bro, i love running too,,,,, in fact very much, now i am hoping over to your running blog, btw, thanks for dropping by, appreciate it

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey nick!! i'm so happy to see you still blogging! :) I've just started blogging again a month ago. Will add you in my 'yummy friends' blogroll! Keep in touch, k! :)

    oh btw, come & join my first giveaway at my new blog when you are free! See you there, k!

    Jean Chia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loz - Thanks :D I enjoy anything to do with running these days.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Eugene - Welcome to my blog. And fellow runner too :D

    Glad to have yo visit my running blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jean - Hey, how are you? It's been a while since I've seen you around this blog :D

    Ya, I'm still blogging but not as frequent as before. Thanks for the add. I'll drop by your blog in a bit :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on ANYTHING GOES!