Friday, April 20, 2012

All Work And No Play ...

Wow, I've been so busy with work that I haven't written a blog post in nearly two weeks! Even that arginmax review I'm supposed to look into has been put on hold. Work has kept me pretty much busy from the moment I wake up to the moment I sleep.

The past week especially has been a really hectic one for me. I'm going to be running the Energizer Night Race (ENR) tomorrow night at the Sepang International Circuit and I'm looking forward to it. The thing is my company has also been involved in printing all the bib numbers for all 5,300 plus participants and it all was done at the last minute, which is the norm in these parts. Not only that, but I've been contracted to print a host of the race paraphernalia and banners so much so that I'm a little sick of seeing the words 'Energizer Night Race' ... LOL!

But I can't really complain. I think I have the bestest job at the moment. I love running so much and I actually also earn a living from the running events I participate in. Can it get much better than that? In fact, 90% of my clients right now are from the sporting industry and as much as it can get pretty tiring from doing all their work, I'm also having a blast working with these clients, especially those involved in running :D

The ENR organizers are happy with my work and has assured me of more running projects that I'm looking forward to working with them for the coming races they're organizing this year, which is quite a lot judging by my meetings with them.

While it's hard work getting all the items ready before race day, it's also pretty satisfying. I'm really, really looking forward to the race tomorrow night and judging by today's weather, I'm expecting it to be a wet one. But it's going to be a blast running on the Sepang track for the second time. I also took part in last year's ENR 'fiasco' race but am sure it's be a better organized race this year judging by the event organizers track record.

What better way to spend a Saturday night than run15.5KM around the Sepang circuit?


2 comments:

  1. What better way to spend the Saturday night than sweating it out in SIC? Nothing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a happy post. Anyways, all the best for ENR.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on ANYTHING GOES!